Can I let you in on a little secret? It’s entirely possible to get just about anything you want from your parents, teachers, siblings, friends and virtually anyone you come across.
Imagine, for just a moment, how wonderful your life would be if every time your precious heart desired something from someone, you got it.
How great would your life be?
Here are a few examples of things that you can see start happening in your life, almost overnight:
- You forgot to hand in that paper your teacher said was due without exception, but the teacher decides to give you another day, even though missed the due date.
- Mom said she wasn’t spending more than $75 on your trip together to the mall, but when leaving the mall, you’re walking out with several bags in your hand worth over $150.
- Last year Dad bought you a new iPhone and said he isn’t buying you a new one anytime soon, but now there’s a new one just released this week that you really want. Want to know how to have this conversation with dad?
- The family is headed to the movies and your brother and sister want to see the same movie. You’re able to convince them why they see the movie you like instead.
- All your friends decided they wanted to go shopping, but instead you get them to all happily want to go where you want.
Does this all sound too good to be true?
It doesn’t have to be. Please don’t misunderstand me, this isn’t about teaching you how to be manipulative.
In fact, this is quite the opposite.
This is meant to show you how to get what you want from your parents, or anyone else, in a positive way that will make you, and everyone you come in contact with, a better person.
You’ll learn how to become a leader that others not only look up to but talk about in a positive way all the time. You, yes you, will stand out in the crowd, others will naturally want to rally behind you and you’ll possess almost magical powers to help others perform at their very best all the time.
These simple skills will not only help you throughout your teenage years, but for the rest of your life in such powerful ways.
National leaders throughout the world possess these skills and are able to achieve greatness because of them. They’re able to convince people with different views to cooperate and work together and you can do this also.
How, you ask?
Let me introduce you to a book that outlines the exact formula for you to make this happen.
The book is How to Win Friends and Influence People for Teen Girls, written by Donna Dale Carnegie.
Donna is the daughter of Dale Carnegie, who wrote the bestseller How to Win Friends and Influence People in 1936.
The book is one of the most widely recommended books to read by national leaders throughout the world, still to this very day.
Donna rewrote this book specifically to help teen girls today become confident leaders everyone wants to be around, using her father’s powerful system that has been studied by over 30,000,000 people worldwide.
This book is a very simple read, filled with tons of nuggets that will not only help you win friends but help you influence people for the rest of your life.
Let me share with you a quick summary of her 8 key lessons in the book and below is an infographic of the lessons also (in case you’re like me and prefer pictures).
I highly recommend investing in this book and seeing how you can gain these magical super powers.
Here’s the 8-step formula on how to get what you want from your parents and anyone you meet in your life:
- Don’t Criticize, Condemn, or Complain. No matter how thin you slice it, there will always be two sides. When communicating with people, always try to look at something from their point of view. When asking for something, avoid demanding it or asking in a confrontational way. Remember to speak to others, the way in which you’d like others to speak to you.
- Praise Others and Make them feel Important. All good things that exist are the fruits of originality. Everyone has something unique about them that makes them different and wonderful. We all have a characteristic that makes us kind of like a fruit loop in a bowl of cheerios. The secret to dealing with people is to make them feel important and point out their unique gifts. The more you point out the positive in others, the negatives disappear.
- Persuasion is More Effective Than Force. When you convince someone that an idea is connected to them on some type of personal level, they will be more likely to jump on board. It starts with being so enthusiastic that it becomes contagious and others want to join you.
- Smile and Show Genuine Interest in Others. Smiling and showing genuine interest in others is impossible to ignore. Start by remembering people’s names, addressing them by their name, having positive vibes and asking others questions of curiosity.
- 2 Ears and One Mouth – Listen Up. “People won’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.” Truly listen to people by being attentive, asking questions and removing all distractions when others are talking. You’ll learn to be a better communicator by being a better listener.
- Say What You Mean but Don’t Say It Mean. Look for common ground in times of disagreement. Ask questions to learn the other person’s point of view and open up the conversation to be constructive. There’s always common ground when we remove anger.
- Own Up and Admit Your Mistakes. Mistakes have the power to turn you into a better person than you were before! Own up and admit your mistakes. Mistakes are proof you’re trying and learning by trial and error. But when you screw up, own up! By owning up to your mistakes you’re able to set things straight, remove the weight of the mistake from your conscious and move forward.
- Be a Leader. Leaders demonstrate through their own actions what others are capable of. True leaders build up others to be leaders. They lead by example and others naturally want to follow along.
There you have it.
The 8 simple skills that when you learn and master them, you’ll be able to win friends and influence the world.
By reading this book, How to Win Friends & Influence People for Teen Girls, you will become unstoppable and others will naturally want to join you because you’ll have the magnetic energy that attracts others to want to join your cause.
These are seriously super power skills that anyone can possess and are more powerful than being a genius, rock star or All-Star athlete.
Grab this book and obtain these powers that will make you armed and fearless!